Welcome to the Truth@Life Blog Site by Curtis Songer


If you receive value from these blogs, please consider donating to keep this blog site up and running. This ministry cannot continue without the generous donations of its readers. Just click on the "Donate" button to the right.

This blog site is loaded with tools to help you find what you're looking for. Here's how it works...

There are 5 threads of thought in this blog site:
1. Church Stuff - things pertaining to the evangelical Christian Church of today
2. Leadership Corner - concepts on management & leadership
3. Two Becoming One - principles of marriage enrichment
4. Train Up a Child - principles of parenting
5. Personal Thoughts - my mental ramblings on how God is growing me

I highly recommend you find an entry on one of these topics that interests you and click on that label at the end of that entry. It will bring up all the entries on that particular category. And be sure to check out the great web site links in the lower right corner of this page - Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What is Your Strongest Leadership Skill?

Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you. Matthew 28:16, 19-20 Over the past 2 weeks I have blogged about “The Top 10 Personality Qualities of a Leader.” I hope you have asked yourself how you are doing. My strongest leadership personality qualities are “Valuing & Developing People”, combined with “Leaving a Lasting Legacy”. Five years ago when God took me through a time of difficulties and trials, I did a serious assessment of my life – how I had lived and what I had accomplished. I found that far much of my life had been focused on myself and my family, with not enough concern for the eternal impact I was having on those around me. It had been a life of too much success and not enough significance. I determined to change that and to use whatever time God had remaining for me to impact others in eternal, life transforming ways. I became a much more caring person, with a desire to connect with people, to listen to and understand them, and to help them in any way I can. I have always been a life-long learner, with a strong desire to teach others. I began to learn how I could use that desire to better understand, teach, coach, and mentor people to higher levels of performance. I have a strong desire to leave a lasting legacy - to make a permanent difference in the lives of others - one that impacts many future generations. My desire for Leaving a Lasting Legacy gives me the driving motivation to coach others. And my Valuing & Developing People trait focuses that drive on ways I can help them achieve significantly higher levels of performance in the personal, professional, and spiritual dimensions of their life. What are your strongest leadership personality qualities? Are you effectively leveraging them in all spheres of your life? Truth@Life can help you, regardless of your location. Call 248-396-6255 or email me at curtis.songer@gmail.com for a free consultation. If you receive value from these blogs, please consider donating to keep this blog site up and running. This ministry cannot continue without the generous donations of its readers. Just click on the "Donate" button in the upper right. For more info on help I can provide check out http://truthatlife.com/ or email me directly at curtis.songer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment