Welcome to the Truth@Life Blog Site by Curtis Songer


If you receive value from these blogs, please consider donating to keep this blog site up and running. This ministry cannot continue without the generous donations of its readers. Just click on the "Donate" button to the right.

This blog site is loaded with tools to help you find what you're looking for. Here's how it works...

There are 5 threads of thought in this blog site:
1. Church Stuff - things pertaining to the evangelical Christian Church of today
2. Leadership Corner - concepts on management & leadership
3. Two Becoming One - principles of marriage enrichment
4. Train Up a Child - principles of parenting
5. Personal Thoughts - my mental ramblings on how God is growing me

I highly recommend you find an entry on one of these topics that interests you and click on that label at the end of that entry. It will bring up all the entries on that particular category. And be sure to check out the great web site links in the lower right corner of this page - Enjoy!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Everyone is asking....where have I been? Where do I start? I have been so completely overwhelmed by my new job. As a family, we have all been growing accustomed to having me back in the corporate world. I remember there was soooo much concern expressed about how the transistion would be so difficult to ministry. NOT! I loved every day of it. The toughest transition of my life was back to the corporate world. Can't understand why God has led me back here, but this seems to be where he obviously wants me for the time being. Sometimes confused, sometimes bitter. Then I remind myself Jesus got only 3 years of ministry and I got 2! what a comparison - I was so fortunate. Who am I to complain? They were the best 2 years of my life!!!

1 comment:

  1. While growing up, the mentors who made the most impact on my life were those who committed to serve in ministry at church while living their regular lives and working. Those who were in full-time ministry were too busy working in "minstry" and dealing with those who were in crisis to notice. The ones who gave of their time while living and working were the ones who showed me how to live my life.

    Your life is ministry...not just your paycheck. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete